This whopping 8.7% increase in Social Security payouts (which is only about 1/3 of the actual rate of inflation over the course of these past 18 months) is a sure indicator of a pyramid scheme approaching its final phase of existence. The Monetary Madness, in a nutshell:
* Print debt-money
* Drive up inflation
* Print more debt-money to help retirees harmed by inflation
* Drive up inflation some more
* Repeat cycle
The “good news” — from this story:
“The 8.7 percent Social Security cost-of-living increase that was announced on Thursday is welcome news for retirees who are struggling to cope with surging inflation….”
The bad news:
“But it could bring the social safety net program a step closer to insolvency.”
By “insolvency,” the wordsmiths mean projected revenue shortfall — not an exhaustion of the current non-existent funds (which only exist as “IOUs” (bond purchases)). We imagine that it’s the same situation in Canada, throughout the EUSSR and “Down Under.” Now don’t you retired readers get all hot and bothered about our condemnation of the holiest of holy SS scheme whose “benefits” you may now be depending upon in order to eat. Those truly dependent cases should not be cut off. To the contrary — if I were Fuhrer, the struggling elderly would get a few more monthly shekels during the transition phase — and a total exemption from property taxes, or associated rent rebate.
The purpose of this analysis is twofold:
1. To explain how this colossal scam — implemented by FDR at a time when the vast majority of seniors either had grown children to help them and/or possessed ample life savings to carry them through their final decade or two of life — was and still is a criminal enterprise.
2. To chart a way out of this collapsing structure which, along with the Medicare Pyramid Scheme, can only be propped up with ever-increasing taxes and inflation on the “revenue” end — and more and more morphine & ventilator murders to reduce costs on the “expense” side of the impossible equation.
No doubt about this one, boys and girls. If any firm in the private sector operated an “investment” scheme similar to SS, Federal agents would, in short order, break down the doors and lead the principals away in handcuffs. This is Bernie Madoff stuff, on steroids!
THE SS SCAM
In 1935, FDR used the opportunity of the Globalist-manufactured crisis which was the then-5-year-old Great Depression to sell his Communist scam to the psychologically broken American people. With the trumpets of the all-mighty Judenpresse as background music, the normies were told that “Social Security” would be a forced savings plan (“like a shoebox”) with dollar for dollar employer matching that would be there for all Americans in old age. In reality, Social Security TAXES have never been saved to fund anyone’s retirement. The stealth TAXES ON LABOR that are collected are used to pay current SS recipients; with any excess used to purchase the government bonds that fund America’s out-of-control welfare and warfare state. It’s money in — money out, some of it as loans to the state.
There is no “shoe-box” (SS Trust Fund) and there never was! Every current American senior citizen has therefore been cheated out of what could have been a privately self-funded small fortune at retirement — and, whether rich or poor, been turned into an entitlement-minded welfare recipient. But just imagine what a half-century of employee-employer forced weekly savings, intelligently diversified with a reasonable rate of compound growth, would have accumulated to in all of our “shoe-boxes” by now. Even a lower wage worker could have accumulated a million or more dollars OF HIS OWN MONEY by age 65. Instead, FDR’s monstrous pyramid scheme is now busting America’s multi-trillion dollar budget and — in classic pyramid scheme fashion — can only be kept afloat by more imported labor, more debt, more currency debasement (which reduces the value of the SS check) — and cost-savings achieved by way of incentivized hospital ventilator murders of helpless isolated seniors. This Killing-for-Cash spree has — ever since the Covid hoax — become standard protocol, even for younger patients!
A BASIC SOLUTION
1. Means-testing based on liquid / semi-liquid assets. Millions of seniors who are comfortably funding their own retirement don’t need the added “pocket money” of SS each month — which is now funded on the back on current workers and NOT what retirees “paid into the system.”
2. Means-testing for adult children who ought to be serving as an additional “line of defense” for the parents that raised them.
3. Immediate cutoff of elderly foreigners whose grown (and often affluent!) kids brought them here and dumped them onto SS, Medicare and even “Food Stamps.”
4. For working people, a gradual transition from SS taxes to self-funded retirement accounts. As the dependent class dies out, the self-funded retirement portion will in time replace the SS taxes — at which time, people may opt out entirely if they so choose. Free country — right?
5. To tide the truly dependent over during the transition years, a portion of the immense savings to be derived from deep spending cuts on the military and welfare budgets should be allocated toward that end.
6. A total repudiation of the fraudulent national debt — with the interest savings allocated toward supporting the truly dependent during the transition period.
7. A state-enforced “fascist” moral revival which would necessarily entail the surround-sound promotion of the traditional family structure as the surest means of “social security” and poverty prevention for all.
This program would work wonderfully — but would be impossible to pull off in a “democracy” in which evil Communists enjoy scaring older voters into fits of fear the moment anyone dares to expose the system as a pyramid scheme doomed to collapse — that is, “become insolvent.”