Elon Musk — that mysterious mogul who owes his entire “richest-man-in-the-world” fortune to —
1. Exploitation of the Global Warming / Climate Change HOAX
2. Unlimited positive free publicity from the Globalist media
3. Never-ending government contracts, mandates and subsidies associated with his companies (SpaceX, Tesla, Solar City, Boring, Neuralink)
— is now at war with the “elites” who made him and the activist radicals who once admired him. His tweets — amplified by countless millions of fanboys — are rocking the foundations of Libtardia even more so than Trump’s ever did because, in Musk’s case, his brutal and unremitting attacks on the Left are coming from a politically left-leaning “moderate” — not a “far right extremist.”
Musk — though probably hurting his business in the process — is making it safe for the mushy middle to turn against the Demonrat Party; and the sudden vicious counter attacks by pinko press against Musk and his Tesla company only serve to expose their “mainstream media” bias even more. This is truly a delightful development that we could never have anticipated.
The questions remain, on Musk:
“Is Musk a “White Hat” now? Was he a sleeper all along? Is he faking it? Or is he a “Gray Hat” now — meaning, someone who — either for money or under duress — was flipped from Black to White by the White Hats?
The Mystery of Musk just gets murkier and murkier.”
Let’s examine this matter further.
In November & December of 2021 — at a time when Tesla stocks were still rising and rising — Musk — or shall we say “Musk” — sold off an eye-popping $16 Billion worth of Tesla shares. In April of this year, an additional $8.5 billion was sold — ostensibly to help buy Twitter. Just before Elon began his late 2021 selling spree, his equally shady younger brother, Kimbal Musk, sold off $109 Million. Eight months earlier, Kimbal had sold $25,000,000 worth. Since the 2021 sell-offs, Tesla stock has plunged from its November high of $1,208 down to $663 as of today! Nice “pump & dump” there, Elon — or “Elon.”
Not only did the Musk boys avert big personal losses, but Elon’s shift to the “far right” — a move that has already killed the favorable free publicity which created him and is now hammering down Tesla stock even further — is sure to hurt sales as many goofy global warmists will now buy their electric cars from BMW or Mercedes. What’s going on here?
We should all reject, out of hand, any consideration of the possibility that Murky Musk, or “Musk,” is now a morally motivated adopted American patriot for whom “noblesse oblige“ outweighs profits. That characterization may work for his fawning fanboys, but to a seasoned analyst of these slimy characters, any such naive notion is laughable. And we may also now rule out the aforementioned option that he is faking his sudden rightward tilt as part of a Deep State psyop. He’s gone waaay too “far right” on too many issues by now. He’s even mentioning “red pills” and promoting the John Durham investigation of Q fame! Deductively speaking, that leaves us with only three options:
1. Musk is a self-serving, money & fame addicted, long term sleeper recruited by the White Hats a long time ago and secretly working for them all along.
2. The White Hats, in recent years, made crooked Musk an offer he couldn’t refuse — specifically this: “Work for us and let us access some of your billions — or die in Gitmo!”
3. The real Musk — like the real Biden, the real Killary, the real Fauci et al. — was disappeared & deep faked, his fortune commandeered, and his mighty twitter account taken over.
* Editor’s Note: Musk isn’t the only character to suddenly and surprisingly start attacking liberals and/or sounding conciliatory toward Trump. In recent months, we have noticed examples of this growing phenomenon with extreme Left TV hosts Bill Maher & Trevor Noah, race-baiter extraordinaire Al Sharpton, and ultra-libtard “intellectual” guru, Noam Chomksy.
It’s a vexing riddle — with each of the three possibilities sounding “crazier” than the other; and yet, it must be one of those options. But whichever way one leans as to the answer, the multiple-choice question itself represents a win-win-win for our side — a BIG win. Hence, the hateful Fake News barrage now being unloaded against “the world’s richest man” — a now out-of-control Frankenstein monster (or Frankenstein Ghost?) which (((they))) created.
Go, “Elon.” Go!