NY Times:‘Russia Outside Russia’: For Elite, Dubai Becomes a Wartime Harbor
In the exclusive neighborhoods and palatial shopping malls of the United Arab Emirates’ biggest city, wealthy Russians can build a new life without having to cut ties to their home country.
Vlad the Bad — the clever chess master who took 23 years to patiently outmaneuver the once untouchable Deep State (((oligarchs))) and Soros / NGO operatives of Russia — is finally unchained. Known historically to be reserved in both temperament and choice of words, his 2022 verbal tirade before the nation came as a welcome shock to our own ears. Putin the Pugnacious sure sounded a lot like Hitler in 1933.
From his famous “scum and traitors” speech, a few choice excerpts for your enjoyment:
“The Russian people will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors and simply spit them out onto the pavement like a fly that accidentally flew into their mouths. I am convinced that such a natural and necessary self-purification of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to respond to any challenges.
“The so-called collective West has no use — simply no use — for a strong and sovereign Russia, and they will not forgive us for our independent policy or for standing up for our national interests. The struggle we are waging is a struggle for our sovereignty, for the future of our country and our children.”
Tell it, Tsar Vladimir. Tell it!
And indeed, most of the very-wealthy (and mostly Jewish) “scum and traitors” of Russia have already fled to either Israel or Dubai. Of course, as you’d expect, this Times article about the Dubai-bound scumbags paints a sympathetic picture of a happy new life for this fleeing filth who cared NOTHING about the horribly oppressed and long suffering Russians of the newly-liberated Donbas region.
Putin’s “angry rhetoric” shocked the Judenpresse because the term “scum & traitors” pointed mainly (but not exclusively) at “elites” from a certain “ethnic” group.
The streets & suites of oil-rich Dubai are paved with gold. As flies to dog-shit on a hot steamy sidewalk, the sanction-fleeing / draft-dodging “scum & traitors” of Russia were drawn to it.
The article, though sympathetic, provides us with a clear picture of what type of people these “emigres” truly are; and thus, an affirmation of Putin’s strong comments about “scum and traitors” and the “purification of Russia.” Some excerpts:
* Dubai’s new Russian diaspora (cough cough code) spans a spectrum that includes multi billionaires who have been punished with sanctions and middle-class tech workers who fled President Vladimir V. Putin’s draft.
* A section of the artificial island called the Palm Jumeirah is lined with Russian restaurants and nightclubs, one of which was packed on a recent Wednesday night as guests ordered $1,200 bottles of Dom Pérignon Champagne that dancing waiters delivered with lighted sparklers.
* In his state-of-the-nation speech last month, Mr. Putin called on Russia’s wealthy to “be with your Motherland” and to bring their financial assets home, rather than to view Russia “as simply a source of income” from abroad.
* A New York Times analysis of flight records last spring found that the United Arab Emirates became the top destination for private flights out of Russia in the weeks after the invasion, which began Feb. 24, 2022. Since then, the country’s allure has only grown.
* Mr. Tutkov and his family had planned to spend the summer in Moscow. But after Mr. Putin’s draft last fall, he is no longer sure he will go back. “These are colossal risks,” said Mr. Tutkov, 39. “What if you can’t leave or they take you into the army or something?”
* The diaspora also includes smaller earners, among them art-world types and technology workers. Dmitri Balakirev, who worked in tech in the Ural Mountains, left Russia because he opposed the war.”***
The article speaks for itself. The soft, the materialistic, the greedy, the selfish, the cowardly, the disloyal and the decadent have fled Russia as part of a societal “self purification” very reminiscent of 1933 Germany.
Headline above from 2021 – (((They))) must have known this day was coming and took steps one year in advance to begin Judaizing the normies of Dubai.
It’s interesting — though not surprising — to note how Sulzberger’s Times has run several stories now about the “Russians” who have fled to Dubai, but none about the “Russians” who have fled to Israel. That’s because, in the case of Dubai, they can easily be passed off as “Russians” —- but if Israel is mentioned, the “Russian” label won’t work as well and the emigres seem more like disloyal Jews. But even many lesser Jews are in fact fleeing Russia for Israel in order to avoid the draft; and some scummy true ethnic Russians are frantically searching their genealogy for some Jewish blood so that they too can “escape” from righteous military service.
From the Times of Israel:
“Tens of thousands of Russians have fled the country since Putin sent troops to Ukraine in February and then announced a nationwide military call-up in September.
Many have scrambled to find their Jewish roots to open up the doors to Israel. Under Israel’s Law of Return, anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent is eligible for Israeli citizenship, as are people who convert to Judaism.
At a Red Cross center in Moscow, a dark-haired woman nervously held a phone to her ear, trying to dig out details about her Jewish roots to help her son flee President Vladimir Putin’s drive to mobilize troops to fight in Ukraine.
“Mum, your grandfather Moishe was born in 1870, like Lenin, right?” she asked.
“Getting an Israeli passport is the only way for my son not to go to fight in Ukraine,” the exhausted woman, who declined to give her name for security reasons, explained.”
Good riddance to such “scum and traitors” — “Russian” and Russian alike — who, at the hour of Russia’s greatest need, will not stand up to defend the nation against true evil aggression from the outside.
* Note: Russia certainly does NOT need a military draft for this successful limited operation in Eastern Ukraine. We suspect that the draft may have been implemented by Putin as a means to flush away the “scum and traitors.”
THE DECADENT “ANTI-WAR” RICH WHO ABANDONED RUSSIA